Friday, June 10, 2005
My node is stubbed up
I have a mother of a cold coming on…..woke up this morning and my throat was all scratchy, my nose is stuffed and I’m already coughing. I don’t have time to be sick…sick is for kids and husbands. I’ll take a big dose of Benelyn for Flu tonight and hopefully it will have subsided a bit by morning….

I can only hope so cause Anabella has a FH game at 8:15 tomorrow morning and I have to stand there and scream half-coherent things at 14 girls (12 of whom I don’t know, so I have to scream their numbers) with all the other parents after only one cup of coffee and a bowl of Cheerios. They say that kids in team sports only hear 10% of what their parents scream at them from the sidelines. I sure hope that’s true because at 8:15 on a Saturday morning 90% of what I’m yelling is pure crapola….

“Run An, run! Shoot! Shoot! Lord deliver me back to my bed! Pass! Over to her…uhmm number 12! What?! That didn’t hit her foot! Stupid Ref! More coffee, stat!”

Time until I’m back with my family: 2 hours, 23 minutes

Loads of laundry waiting at home: 4, 521,893


footer2.JPG