Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Surprise!
“He” called me at work today to ask me what I wanted to do tomorrow night for our 14th anniversary. Why do I always have to come up with the ideas? I've only been hinting that I'd really love to eat at Montanas again soon...or gee, there's a few movies we'd both enjoy! Meet me halfway here honey and suggest SOMETHING!

I’ve already made suggestions for the big 15 next year…The BIG 15 should include the following:

I want a surprise diamond ring. Preferably a Canadian mined diamond (complete with polar bear stamp) set in white gold.

I should be presented with the surprise diamond ring at a surprise dinner at an expensive restaurant. Preferably Diva at the Met.

Whilst being presented with my surprise diamond ring at my surprise dinner there will be a surprise violin player, with a solo in my honour. Surprise me with the song.

Before being whisked away to my surprise dinner with the surprise violin player where I will be presented with my surprise diamond ring, I will come home to a surprise black-classy-evening-gown wrapped beautifully on my bed with a surprise note telling me to “Get dressed for a wonderful evening.”

The “whisking” of me will take place in a surprise limousine rented to take me to my surprise dinner with the surprise violin player where I will be presented with my surprise diamond ring whilst wearing my surprise black-classy-evening-gown.

So…I’ve already planned next year…why shouldn’t I expect that he plan something for this year?



Time until I’m back with my family: 1 hour, 25 minutes (Zeenee is making me run again tonight. Heart. Attack!)

Laundry list: 2 whites, 2 colours…much folding!


footer2.JPG