Thursday, August 18, 2005
Tara!!! I'm finally starting...
Note to Tara...I bought my Site Build It! program two weeks ago...I'm finally building my first site! I've brainstormed keywords til I was blue in the face, sussed out my content, planned my pages and now I'm finally building the site! I am so excited, but so extremely exhausted from all the writing and the big learning curve that building my site entails...oh yeah, plus working full time, spending time with the kids, keeping the house clean and remembering to shower on a regular basis...phew!

I only have three official pages on the site, so it'll be awhile before I make it public...I have a ton of work to do just to get to my 20 page goal (20 articles by the end of August...eek!)

So, to anybody else reading...this is why I haven't been posting a lot lately or reading and commenting at other people's sites (missing that part a lot). I'll try to get it all accomplished soon.


footer2.JPG