Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Thank you for calling Onstar!
Cue Announcer’s Voice: Here at Onstar, we’re committed to your personal safety, even if we think you’re a complete idiot. Listen to a replay of an actual call we took recently:

Onstar: Thank you for calling Onstar, how may I assist you?

Caller: I’m having trouble using the Onstar in-car phone system.

Onstar: Okay m’aam, can I just confirm a few things. This is Mrs. D2bH that I’m speaking with?

Caller: Yes, that’s right.

Onstar: Okay, I have you located at Clipper Street…blah, blah, blah, blah…Montana?

Caller: No. I’m not in Montana. I’m in Coquitlam. In Canada?

Onstar: Yes m’aam, I have you located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.

Caller: But you just said I was in Montana!

Onstar: M’aam, are you currently driving a 2005 Ponitac Montana?

Caller: Oh. Yes. Yes, I am.


*blush*


footer2.JPG