Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Admin. Ave. Monthly Update - Sept. 30/05
I'm really excited about my stats on Administrative Avenue. I love to watch those numbers climb daily. My traffic stats on SBI update daily at 4:40 a.m. so I jump out of bed each morning and log on with much trepidation.

Here are some stats for those of you who know what I'm talking about:


  • Visitors - August 2005: 106 (started website on Aug. 16)

  • Visitors - September 2005: 360

  • Visitors - October 2005: 101 (it's only Oct. 5th!!!)

  • Visitors - Oct. 4/05: 43 (the most I've had in a day!!!)

  • Ezine Subscribers to date: 22!!



My Google Ads are doing well. Just to let everyone who knows and loves me know this: please only click those Google Ads if you're interested in the topic they advertise. Google can tell what IP address clicks are coming from and if there's too many from one person, they'll kick me out of the program...and they can tell, they're GOOGLE!!! I'm just worried because I'm finally getting regular clicks and I hope they're coming from different visitors...thanks everyone.

I'm soooo excited about all this...can you tell? Site Build It! (SBI) really works!




Now, I've got to put out another newsletter by October 12th...off to the Bat Cave!!


footer2.JPG