Friday, October 07, 2005
I'm gonna live forever...

I've found the perfect X-mas gift for me...Santa Baby...

Fame - Season I...did anyone love this show as much as I did? I remember donning the legwarmers for my weekly dance-along. I had the movie soundtrack and the show soundtrack. I can still sing all the words to "Step-up To The Mike", "Body Electric", "Desdemona", "Hot Lunch"....ohhhh, I'm dating myself badly here!

I had big plans at the age of eleven to be a famous dancer. The only thing that held me back from my dream was the severe lack of training...no formal dance lessons (no, not one). I did have an awesome teacher in grades 4-6 that ran an afterschool jazz dance class that I attended religiously (you were awesome Ms. Gauthier). We performed at all the school concerts...I could have run away to New York...I coulda been a somebody...

I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly....HIGH!!


footer2.JPG