Wednesday, November 09, 2005
More Brilliant Bloggers
I'm telling you, there are some absolutely hilarious and smart bloggin women out there in netville. Here's a few I've been reading lately (but not at work...never at work).

Meghan from I'm Ablogging, Jenny from Three Kid Circus and Jenn from Mommy Needs Coffee have collaborated on:



...which is, I have to say, a brilliant idea. They're all such talented bloggers on their own and now they've made a place for all Mommy Bloggers to converge...LOVE. IT.

Through Mommybloggers I found Grace of
Dr. Laura's Worst Nightmare. Funnier stuff may not be available for this cut-throat price anywhere else!

And, thanks to a recent comment, I present to you Crouching Mommy, Hidden Laundry. The title alone tickles my gigglebone...I'm wondering if she could hide my laundry too...maybe?

Desperate to be a Housewife

Time until I'm back with my family: 5 hours, 36 minutes

Laundry List: Hopefully it will be HIDDEN when I get home!

Deep Thoughts With Jack Handy: If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Administrative Assistants - have you visited this website? Articles, tips, tricks and humour for the most important person in the office...YOU!


footer2.JPG