Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Year In Review - A MeMe
Find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that’s your “Year In Review”. Found it on Purple Goddess in Frog Pyjamas.

Here's mine, starting in May 2005 when I started this blog:

May: Because my kids need me dammit! Or maybe I need them.

June: So, had a huge argument with my template last week....lost that fight.

July: Happy Birthday to the country I'm very proud to call my home!

August: Cue Announcer’s Voice: Here at Onstar, we’re committed to your personal safety, even if we think you’re a complete idiot. Listen to a replay of an actual call we took recently:

September: Pizza Maria recently found a new place to "place" herself.

October: I got this email in my inbox from my good friend Mik.

November: My final October stats for Administrative Avenue were impressive!

December: ...on my sidebar.


Shows you just how random I am with my posts...I'll say anything!

Desperate to be a Housewife


footer2.JPG