Wednesday, February 22, 2006
High Maintenance Mama?
I'm feeling like I need to get my hair coloured. And get me some of those kick-ass gel nails that all the pretty girls are adorned with. I'm feeling a little high maintenance.

I haven't had my hair coloured at a salon since high school graduation (and do I need to remind you how long ago that was?) and I've NEVER had fake nails. I've also never been to a spa or had a massage, but we really don't need to start getting all weepy and whiny and poor Vicky here do we? Let's move along.

I just need to talk Cheap Bastard into coughing up the hundred bucks for the colour (hey, he didn't get the nickname after buying me the Hope diamond ladies)...the nails I can maybe beg for as a birthday present...or an "I lost 20 pounds" gift to myself.

Have you ever been to a spa? What do you guys do to make yourselves feel pretty?

Desperate to be a Housewife

Time until I'm back with my family: 1 hour, 17 minutes

Laundry List: It's "pretty" damned disturbing...


footer2.JPG