Thursday, February 02, 2006
Salad Tea?
Is it just me or does anyone else think that green tea tastes like green vegetables? Lettuce, cabbage and brocolli with a hint of brussel sprouts...ugh!

I'm starting Weight Watchers tonight with my SIL, Debs, and one of the girls here at work (who's also fighting WWI - Weight Watchers, the battle of the bulge) told me that any tea, sans cream and sugar, is free points...meaning I can drink as much of this salad as I want...again, ugh!

Yesterday after lunch I tried the orange-spice flavour, which was yum...but I was always led to believe that green tea gave you so much more of a healthy advantage than the other, lower class teas (the working poor of teas?)...antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, the promise of shiny, lusterous hair...I want all that and (after suffering through this diet for a few weeks) a bag of chips.

Anyways, I'm gonna finish this cup, then have another salad for lunch - a real one with lettuce, turkey, almonds, cranberries and raspberry vinagrette dressing - then I'm gonna have the orange-spice tea again...tastes more like a pie than a salad...

Desperate to be a Housewife

Time until I'm back with my family: 5 hours, 47 minutes, 2-3 cups of non-Tetley [*sob*] tea

Laundry List: I also hear that green tea can perform the miracle of making your laundry disappear...oui?

Do you like green tea? What kind of tea is your favourite? Tell me what to try.


footer2.JPG