Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Fast Food Crisis
I AM SOOOO HUNGRY!

The thought of going into that kitchen and eating a salad sounds about as appealing as tucking into a cardboard box covered in raspberry vinagrette dressing. Mmmm...card.board.box.

My stomach is leading me in the direction of Wendy's...a loaded cheeseburger, medium fries, coke...typing it is causing rumbles down low in my belly. Five weeks of abstaining has led me to this day. This lack of control. Does it really register that my meal will add up to almost a day's worth of points? Not fully. Not caring right now.

The REALLY sad part? I don't dare drive-thru and bring it back here for all to see. Cause they know what I'm trying to accomplish. Their comments will not be positive.

Ugh. I'm like a drunk begging for someone to take the keys away from me before I get behind the wheel...

Desperate to be a Housewife

Time until I'm back with my family: 4 hours, 37 minutes

Laundry List: Mmmmm laundry...loaded, with cheese, medium fries and a coke. Huh? What was the question?

UPDATE: 2:56pm - I didn't go and get Wendy's! I overcame the urge and just walked my fat ass into the kitchen and ate the salad. I kind of feel good about having the willpower to do it...but if I've gained so much as an ounce tomorrow night at my weigh-in, I'm having the full meal deal!


footer2.JPG