Thursday, July 13, 2006
One of the things that makes me gag, back here behind my cubicle wall:
Co-worker on phone:
"Hi Baby. It's 2:15 Baby, don't you think it's time you got out of bed? Well, that's why I left you 10 bucks, so you could get yourself something to eat. Oh BeeeehBeeee, I know you're a tired little guy but Mommy wants you to get up now and do some stuff. Okay, I love you too. You go out and get yourself some food and I'll see you in a couple of hours Baby."


Baby is a SEVENTEEN year-old male...her son! (No word of a lie. I just type that conversation verbatim. A daily occurrence around here...*shudder*).

...did you just do a little dry heaving too? Blech...

Time until I'm back with my family: 1 hour, 55 minutes

Laundry List: This t-shirt I'm wearing is covered in invisible vomit...


footer2.JPG