Wednesday, August 23, 2006
And there must be sleep or somethin in my eyes...
Holy Mother of Scrambled Eggs! Why did I agree to come into work at 7:00 this morning? Did you know that most people don't get up that early? I know it to be a fact, because I was one of the only people on the roads in my small city at 6-freaking-thirty in today's a.m. The good news is I get to go home at 3:00. The bad news? I will be napping by 3:20. And I may not be all the way home by then.

Thankfully, it's Wednesday and tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. Tiny miracles.

Well, I've got the Wednesday Advice Smackdown all loaded up in another window and a fresh cup of tea by my side. The Advice Smackdown is my weekly crack...I should feel better in twenty minutes or so.

Time until I'm back with my family: 6 hours, 27 minutes

Laundry List: Wash teacup, refill. Don't share crackpipe (sharing crackpipe = meningitis...Zeenee and I know it for a fact. We read it in a pamphlet)

**Isn't that kitten gorgeous? I got the pic from an email that MIL sent me. I think my cat, P-Marie, would have looked just like that as a kitten. I don't know for sure as we got her from the SPCA when she was five months old. I have the pic on my desktop...cheers me up when I have to buck up and actually look like I'm working.


footer2.JPG